Careprost Plus eye drop is useful in treating high pressure in the eyes. It is a combination of eye drops containing Bimatoprost 0.3mg and Timolol 5mg in it. Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Limited is the manufacturer for the eye drops. It is useful to treat Glaucoma and ocular hypertension in adults. The eye drops are included in a class of medications known as Prostaglandin analogues.
The active substance known as Bimatoprost helps increase the growth of eyelash hair and Timolol blocks the chemicals that increase the pressure in eyes. Careprost Plus eye drop also helps relax blood vessels and slower blood rate. These eye drops reduce the amount of pressure by increasing the fluid pressure in the eyes. It helps prevent blindness and other adverse conditions. It is also useful for a person with inadequate eyelashes.
• Take appropriate amount of Careprost plus eye drops as per prescribed.
• Try not to skip or double the dosage of eye drops.
• Avoid wearing contact lenses while using eye drops.
• Do not take an insufficient amount of eye drops.
• Try not to terminate the dosage until the treatment is complete.
• It takes two months to show complete effects.
• It helps lower the risk of increased pressure and also helps to increase eyelashes.
• For better results use eye drops at the same time.
• It is a prescription eye drops to be taken under doctor’s guidance.
• Avoid using Careprost Plus eye drops if you are allergic to any of the active or inactive substances of eye drops.
• Avoid using eye drops if you have overactivity of the thyroid gland, diabetes, respiratory problem, liver-kidney problem or eye surface problem.
• Remove contact lenses if you feel irritation or infection in your eyes.
• While using eye drops, avoid touching the dropper to prevent contamination.
• Eye pain
• Watery eyes
• Itching of eyes
• Eye swelling
• Dry eyes