Skinlite Cream 20gm is effective to treat a skin condition called melasma. This condition mostly occurs with hormone changes. Moreover, this improves skin color and furthermore cure skin acne. The active elements of this cream are Hydroquinone 2% w/w, Mometasone Furoate 0.1% w/w, and Tretinoin 0.025% w/w. Liva Healthcare is the manufacturer of the medicine. It is also used to treat dermatitis which is a condition caused by the skin responding to different agents for example cleansers, making the skin red and itchy.
Skinlite Cream 20gm is useful for skin acne, wrinkles and skin spot, for example, pigmentation and dark spots of the skin.
How to use
Wash your hands when applying this medicine, except if you are treating a skin area on your hand. Apply the prescription to spotless, dry skin. Apply simply enough cream to cover the influenced zone. Abstain from applying to the unaffected around the skin. Rub in the cream tenderly and totally. Abstain from getting this medicine on your lips or inside your nose or mouth. This cream may cause numbness of these areas. If the cream gets on any of these areas, clean with water. It is necessary to utilize this cream consistently to get the most advantage.
• Converse with your doctor if you are sensitive to any medications.
• Try not to utilize this Skinlite Cream on the skin that is burned from the sun, irritated or, dry or on an open injury. It could make these conditions worse.
• Avoid getting this cream in your mouth or eyes. If that it gets into any of these regions, wash with water.
• Do not utilize other cured skin items except if your primary care physician has guided you to.
• Stay away from going outside during day time. This cream can make your skin increasingly allergic to sunlight and burn from the sun may result. Utilize a sunscreen (least SPF 15) and wear cloth which protects your skin if you should be out in the sun.
• Skin sensitivity