Melalite Forte 4% 30gm is effective in lightening areas of darkened skin along with freckles, age spots, melasma or chloasma (darkened skin resulting from change in hormones). It contains Hydroquinone as an active fixing which lessens the formation of melanin within the skin. Melanin is the pigment in skin that gives it a brown shade. Abbott Healthcare Pvt is the manufacturer Ltd.
This medicine is a skin lightening medicine. It works with the help of lowering the quantity of a pigment (melanin) that reasons darkening of pores and skin. It does so byeliminating the action of tyrosinase, the enzyme needed to make melanin.
Melalite Forte 4% 30gm is useful in lessening age spots, freckles, and darkened skin due to excessive exposure in the sun or due to certain hormonal changes in the body.
How to use
• Use this medicine precisely as directed on the label or as prescribed by your specialist
• Melalite Forte is normally used in every morning and at bedtime
• This medicine is useful only on the skin. Avoid getting this remedy in your lips or on your nose or mouth. It might cause numbness of these areas.
• Before you begin the use of this medicine, you may choose to use a test dose to check if you have a hypersensitive reaction to this remedy. Apply a very small amount of the medication to a small area of the skin and check the area within 8 hours. If there’s no reaction apart from minor redness, start the usage of the total prescribed quantity of the medication
• Do not use this medicine on open wounds or sunburned, irritated, and dry skin
• Wash your hands before and after making use of this medication
• Try not to use this medicine if you:
• Are allergic to this medicine or peroxide or any of its components
• Suffer from bronchial asthma
• Suffer from liver or kidney issue
• Dry skin
• Skin Irritation
• Swelling of the skin